Product Support Engineer
- Charlotte, NC. or New York, NY
- Do not have currently
- Company Type
- Enterprise Blockchain Platforms
- Job Type
- Full time
AlphaPoint, the leading blockchain solutions and cryptocurrency trading platform provider , is looking for a Product Support Engineer to provide world-class support to our global client base. The Product Support Engineer will be the first level contact for our client base around the world.
As a Product Support Engineer, you will:
- Be the initial point of contact for client technical inquiries
- Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships.
- Demonstrate initiative through recommending innovative solutions and continuous improvements to existing processes.
- Ensure all activities conducted are following governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Identify critical issues and escalate them accordingly, as well as respond appropriately to sensitive client inquiries within defined SLAs.
- Utilize our internal ticket platform to monitor, escalate and resolve client issues
Ability to adapt to change and prioritize escalations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree within Computer Science, Engineering or military experience.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a remote office.
- Possess the ability to read, understand, and modify code (code-competency) for diagnosis, escalation and resolution.
- At least 2 years of experience analyzing system logs, event logs, crash dumps, SQL Trace files, within a Windows or Linux environment.
- Strong working knowledge of infrastructure/environment components (middleware, policy servers, monitoring, environmental properties) and the integration into application architecture.
- Experience with managing incoming technical troubleshooting.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.