Paid Digital Marketing Intern
- Plexus Resource Solutions
- SE1, London
- Paid Internship
- Company Type
- Consulting Firms
- Job Type
- Full time
- Less than $29,999
- Job Function
A niche start-up trading since April 2017, Plexus Resource Solutions is a specialist talent partner working in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology and innovation lab space. Plexus was set up as a remedy to the growing talent gulf within emerging technology and as an organisation we pride ourselves on not only placing top tier talent but also understanding the technology behind it 👩💻👨💻.
We have extraordinary plans to grow over the next 12 months and continue to dominate the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Recruitment market, on a 🌍 scale. We are a sociable bunch and have a fun office environment, your banter needs to be on point and be keen for a Friday 🍺 🥂! We work hard - play hard, relying on your output and valuing your efforts.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn what it is really like working in an in-house marketing role and learn about the development of a successful marketing strategy. You will have the opportunity to develop your digital marketing skill set including scaling our social media platforms and running recruitment marketing campaigns. This will include but not be limited to;
- Producing written, graphic and multimedia content for website, brochures and PR
- Manage the day to day running of all social media strategies
- Opportunity to be involved with branding and web design projects.
A confident, exuberant and driven Marketing Graduate who aspires to have a successful career in Marketing. An interest in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency space would be highly advantageous 👾 🤑.
- Able to take ownership of all aspects Marketing and work well autonomously
- Acute attention to detail, and commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience aggressively scaling Social Media platforms such as Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat
- Able to create and edit innovative graphics, videos, blogs using Wordpress and Adobe Photoshop
- Good general marketing skills including creating, planning and executing marketing campaigns.
Please send your CV, and we will respond to you should your application be successful to the next stage. 🤞🍀