About the Company
Founded in late January 2018, Digital Assets Data is a fintech and data company building enterprise-grade software tools and data feeds for professional crypto funds and other market participants. As the cryptoasset ecosystem grows, asset managers will need higher quality information and more sophisticated tools to track investments and conduct due diligence. Digital Assets Data is currently a team of 15 and growing rapidly. The company is based in Denver and also shares an office in New York City with Distributed Global, Livepeer, and Basis (formerly Basecoin).
We are looking for analytically minded and technically savvy entry-level Research Analysts to join our growing Research & Data Organization. Ideal candidates will have an entrepreneurial mindset, a high level of independent judgment, an incredible attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment in both a team setting and autonomously. This is an ideal position for a recent college graduate who is looking for a position that is going to be challenging, demand high performance, but will give them hands-on experience working with big data, analytics and some light computer programming. Research Analysts will be the architects of the research & data program and will have the opportunity to grow into leadership positions within the team and beyond.
- Join a well-funded and rapidly growing startup in an exciting field
- Work with an energetic, passionate, and knowledgeable team that has had previous experience building and successfully exiting an enterprise SaaS startup in another financial services vertical
- Make an outsized impact and grow your skills
- Learn about distributed ledger technology and the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Participate in team challenges with attractive incentives
- Research and identify reliable and accurate sources of cryptoasset data
- Assist in developing an efficient process for data collection and analysis
- Extract key information from websites, white papers, etc.
- Review and process documents related to cryptoassets, exchanges, wallets, etc.
- Analyze and enter data related to cryptoassets
- Bachelor’s degree; Finance/Math/Business/Computer Science preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Computer savvy and possess the ability to learn new technology concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to performing various and changing tasks throughout the work day
- Intermediate/Advanced proficiency in Excel; applicants ideally have the ability to utilize aggregate functions, v-lookups, fuzzy matches, indexing/matching, and create tables, charts and graphs
- Proficiency in SQL/MySQL (beginner to intermediate)
- Experience with relational databases and familiarity of MySQL
- Experience created ad hoc reports utilizing SQL
- Familiarity with Google Apps for Business
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Scrum
- Knowledge of cryptoassets and distributed ledger technology