About the Company
Founded in late January 2018, Digital Assets Data is a fintech and data company building enterprise-grade software tools and data feeds for professional crypto funds and other market participants. As the cryptoasset ecosystem grows, asset managers will need higher quality information and more sophisticated tools to track investments and conduct due diligence. Digital Assets Data is currently a team of 15 and growing rapidly. The company is based in Denver and also shares an office in New York City with Distributed Global, Livepeer, and Basis (formerly Basecoin).
As a Senior Software Engineer you will contribute to development and maintenance of a number of back-end systems supporting collection and presentation of crypto-related data. Depending on needs and strengths this may involve API connectors, website scraping, website back-end coding, server deployments, etc...
- Join a well-funded and rapidly growing startup in an exciting field
- Work with an energetic, passionate, and knowledgeable team that has had previous experience building and successfully exiting an enterprise SaaS startup in another financial services vertical
- Make an outsized impact and grow your skills while wearing a variety of hats
- Learn about distributed ledger technology and the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Receive competitive benefits (health, dental, and vision)
- 5+ years overall software development experience with dynamic programming languages, preferably Python
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Scrum
- Knowledge of a web framework/ORM such as Django
- Knowledge of VCS such as Git
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Interest in crypto and distributed ledger technology
- Ability to wear many hats
- Ability to dive in, get it done, and to know when to ask for help
- Willingness to write tests and code review
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Experience with non-relational databases (NoSQL)
- Experience with columnar databases
Digital Assets Data Inc. is not able to offer immigration sponsorship at this time.