Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire a Solidity Developer to provide assistance to our Senior Solidity engineers in testing and auditing their code.
- Participate in the development of our platform.
- Contribute to and work within Agile and DevOps frameworks.
- Deliver functional Solidity code on Ethereum testnet and production ready Solidity smart contracts on Ethereum mainnet.
- Develop thorough unit tests for all smart contracts developed by the engineering team using Truffle, JS, and Solidity.
- Ensure our code is up to standards and fully tested to ensure a high test coverage ratio.
- Provide assistance to the dApps team in building a robust JS library.
- Provide assistance to Senior Solidity Developers in building and implementing new features.
- Assist the engineering team with publishing release notes and managing ongoing bug bounty campaigns.
- Must have production solidity code. Please include a link to your production solidity code, github profile, and other relevant profiles in order to be considered for this role.
- 5+ years as a software developer using JS, NodeJS.
- 6+ months experience working with Solidity and web3 tools.
- Experience with github's workflow, NPM, Yarn.
- A deep understanding of blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency space.
- Self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience of full-stack development, especially with Angular and Node, is an advantage.
- Mandarin Chinese / Korean speaking is a plus (optional).
- Competitive base salary.
- Bonus options available in crypto assets.
- Travel to events and conferences (if desired).
- A choice of working in our office in Barbados or Toronto (or a combination of the two). Exceptional remote candidates will be considered.
- An opportunity to be part of the financial revolution.