- Polymath Network
- Worldwide - Remote OK
- Company Type
- Infrastructure, Protocol Platforms, Financial Services & Products
- Job Type
- Full time
- Job Function
- Software Developer
Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire a Solidity Developer to provide assistance to our Senior Solidity engineers in testing and auditing their code.
- Participate in the development of our platform.
- Contribute to and work within Agile and DevOps frameworks.
- Deliver functional Solidity code on Ethereum testnet and production ready Solidity smart contracts on Ethereum mainnet.
- Develop thorough unit tests for all smart contracts developed by the engineering team using Truffle, JS, and Solidity.
- Ensure our code is up to standards and fully tested to ensure a high test coverage ratio.
- Provide assistance to the dApps team in building a robust JS library.
- Provide assistance to Senior Solidity Developers in building and implementing new features.
- Assist the engineering team with publishing release notes and managing ongoing bug bounty campaigns.
- Must have production solidity code. Please include a link to your production solidity code, github profile, and other relevant profiles in order to be considered for this role.
- 5+ years as a software developer using JS, NodeJS.
- 6+ months experience working with Solidity and web3 tools.
- Experience with github's workflow, NPM, Yarn.
- A deep understanding of blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency space.
- Self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience of full-stack development, especially with Angular and Node, is an advantage.
- Mandarin Chinese / Korean speaking is a plus (optional).
- Competitive base salary.
- Bonus options available in crypto assets.
- Travel to events and conferences (if desired).
- A choice of working in our office in Barbados or Toronto (or a combination of the two). Exceptional remote candidates will be considered.
- An opportunity to be part of the financial revolution.