Head of Business Development – APAC Region
Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire a fluent Chinese, Korean or Japanese speaker to assist in Asia Region APAC presence & operations.
- Translating our whitepaper & medium articles into their fluent language.
- Managing the WeChat and/or Kakao, Telegram local community.
- Attend events in the country including local meetups for traders and conferences.
- Network in local social media groups promoting the project.
- Additional networking which means lots of research, calls, emails, skype calls, striking deals, intros.
- Excited about crypto.
- Interest in ICOs and cryptocurrencies.
- Owns Ethereum and ERC20 Tokens and / or Bitcoin.
- Knowledge of the Asian market.
- Able to connect with clients across the region.
- Has purchased at least 3 tokens in the past via an ICO crowdsale (doing the due diligence for their own decision making and contributed via the contribution period and not only via exchanges).
- Is a part of these local social media groups discussing trading.
- Competitive base salary.
- Bonus options available in crypto assets.
- Travel to events and conferences (if desired).
- An opportunity to be part of the financial revolution.