Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire a fluent Chinese, Korean or Japanese speaker to assist in Asia Region APAC presence & operations.
- Translating our whitepaper & medium articles into their fluent language.
- Managing the WeChat and/or Kakao, Telegram local community.
- Attend events in the country including local meetups for traders and conferences.
- Network in local social media groups promoting the project.
- Additional networking which means lots of research, calls, emails, skype calls, striking deals, intros.
- Excited about crypto.
- Interest in ICOs and cryptocurrencies.
- Owns Ethereum and ERC20 Tokens and / or Bitcoin.
- Knowledge of the Asian market.
- Able to connect with clients across the region.
- Has purchased at least 3 tokens in the past via an ICO crowdsale (doing the due diligence for their own decision making and contributed via the contribution period and not only via exchanges).
- Is a part of these local social media groups discussing trading.
- Competitive base salary.
- Bonus options available in crypto assets.
- Travel to events and conferences (if desired).
- An opportunity to be part of the financial revolution.