We are seeking a seasoned digital marketing specialist/growth hacker who is ready to take their career to the next level. You will accelerate our US expansion and be an instrumental part of our growth story.
- Find valuable opportunities for organic, viral and paid customer acquisition.
- Automate wherever possible. As you contribute to our growth, your work must scale accordingly.
- Build and optimize the entire funnel with a thorough understanding of LTV and CAC, not just the initial acquisition of new customers.
- Start as a one-man army. As you prove value in your growth initiatives, you will grow and expand your team.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to understand the company’s overall marketing strategy, across all of bitFlyer (Japan, USA and EU).
- Report on core metrics of every communication and campaign with the ability to analyze campaign performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Listen to and engage with the online communities and act on their behalf.
- Build marketing strategies to acquire customers through online and offline channels.
- Develop our marketing framework by creating new ideas, testing and optimizing our marketing activities.
- Monitor and enhance customer acquisition and activation performance.
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness.
- Insanely data-driven and analytical
- A creative thinker
- Knowledgeable about the customer journey
- Experienced in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels
- An extremely motivated self-starter
- Adaptable to the ever- changing startup environment
- Passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- Able to scale your campaigns and eventually your team with the company
- Able to see the big picture while also focusing in on the most important tasks at hand
- 3-5 years of hands-on growth hacking experience in an online services company (start-up exposure preferred).
- History of successfully implementing unique growth mechanisms to increase user engagement.
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to create actionable insights.
- Experience in data-driven campaign management (manage PDCA cycle based on KPIs).
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Impeccable writing skills with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven track record of listening & engaging with the online community and acting on their behalf.
- Fluent or some understanding of Japanese is not required but is a huge plus.
User Experience Design, SEO/SEM, Product Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Market Research, A/B Testing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Management, Google Analytics, Growth Hacking, Google Adwords, Tableau
To apply directly please navigate here - https://jobso.id/bdbx