We’re a team coming out of Stanford, CMU, UC Berkeley and Google, funded by Founders Fund Angel, Stanford-StartX, and BlockTower Capital, building a platform to tokenize the $256 trillion worth of real-world assets.
TrustToken’s vision is to democratize financial opportunities and unlock capital through the liquid trade of global assets.
Our first product, TrueUSD, is a USD-backed stablecoin. TrueUSD is listed on Bittrex, the largest exchange in the US, and Upbit, one of the largest exchanges in the world. More broadly, we're building an asset tokenization platform, which means connecting assets such as currencies, commodities, equities, and real estate to blockchains.
What you can expect from us:
- We have a strong culture of authenticity, transparency, and encouragement for personal and intellectual growth
- We are eager to run experiments, iterate quickly, be proven wrong, and update our beliefs on evidence
- You'll have an inside view in the evolving blockchain industry and connections to the SF crypto startup ecosystem
The Security Engineer will interface with the engineering team and the CTO, building processes as well as managing audits of our web application and smart contracts.
- Company security
- TrueUSD web application security
- Private key security / Crypto security
- Smart contract security
- Site reliability