We’re a team coming out of Stanford, CMU, UC Berkeley and Google, funded by Founders Fund Angel, Stanford-StartX, and BlockTower Capital, building a platform to tokenize the $256 trillion worth of real-world assets.
TrustToken’s vision is to democratize financial opportunities and unlock capital through the liquid trade of global assets.
Our first product, TrueUSD, is a USD-backed stablecoin. TrueUSD is listed on Bittrex, the largest exchange in the US, and Upbit, one of the largest exchanges in the world. More broadly, we're building an asset tokenization platform, which means connecting assets such as currencies, commodities, equities, and real estate to blockchains.
What you can expect from us:
- We have a strong culture of authenticity, transparency, and encouragement for personal and intellectual growth
- We are eager to run experiments, iterate quickly, be proven wrong, and update our beliefs on evidence
- You'll have an inside view in the evolving blockchain industry and connections to the SF crypto startup ecosystem
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic team and shape the future of blockchain technologies. As an early engineering hire, you'll have broad ownership over the product and will help define our culture as a company.
- 2+ years experience with full-stack web development
- Experienced with both React and Node
- Comfortable working in a fast changing start-up environment
- Self-disciplined with attention to quality and details
- You are intellectually curious and you get stuff done. Results are what matter to you
Bonus Skills and/or Knowledge:
- Express, GraphQL, Apollo Client
- Cryptography experience
- Security experience
- Solidity experience
What you'd be responsible for:
- The TrueUSD web application, which is already live and is used to purchase and redeem TrueUSD
- Integration of the app with TrueUSD smart contracts on Ethereum
- Deeper integration of the TrueUSD app with our fiduciary and banking partners
- New features for institutional clients
- Security across the TrueUSD application and website
- Support for other TrustToken products
- TrustToken.com landing pages