Graduate/Junior Software Engineer
- £ 25,000 - £ 35,000 + equity
- Company Type
- Infrastructure, Digital Rights Management, Governance & Transparency, Data Management, Media Firms
- Job Type
- Full time
- Job Function
- Software Engineer
Blokur is a funded startup applying blockchain technology to the challenges of IP rights and licensing. We are currently working with a number of major clients in the music sector, including music publishers and streaming services.
Our team has deep expertise across tech, music and business, whether it be touring the world as an artist, building data solutions for Universal Music, consulting for Radiohead's management on Thom Yorke's BitTorrent record, or creating blockchain music platform Ujo.
We are looking for a smart, curious and enthusiastic graduate or junior software engineer to join our small team in London building a first-of-its-kind blockchain-based product.
We would love to hear from you if you:
• Have a BSc. or above in Computer Science, Engineering or another tech field from a top university
• Are excited by the prospect of solving complex problems and experimenting with new technologies
• Are interested in blockchain, decentralized applications, Big Data and AI
• Have an interest in the creative industries