Come and join a team of ten people redefining creative rights management and licensing for the on-demand era using blockchain technology, working alongside team members who have led major projects for Radiohead, Will.I.Am, Imogen Heap and Universal Music.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer who is passionate about applying blockchain technologies to the music and creative industries. You will become one of our first engineers and will have the opportunity to shape our code base, tech stack and the product itself. We are a small team that values the creativity to experiment and build a product we are all proud of.
• Enjoy writing beautiful web applications and building the backend to power them
• Can bring an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit to the team
• Like solving interesting problems and can take ownership
• Have experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment, feel comfortable picking up new programming languages and don’t mind doing a “bit of everything”
• Have a passion for music and an interest in decentralised applications (Dapps) using blockchain technologies
• Like simple, clean and efficient code
Your Tech Skills:
• 3-5 years in a full-stack or similar engineer role
• A strong portfolio that you can demonstrate and talk about (current/past roles or side-projects)
• Strong experience designing and developing robust APIs with Node/Express or similar
• Strong Experience with SQL databases
• Experience with Front-end frameworks like React/Redux or similar
• Interest in Golang
• Working knowledge of AWS and Docker
• Extra points: Experience with Blockchain (Ethereum), Dapps, IPFS and Golang.