Ethereum DApps Developer
Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire an Ethereum dApps Developer to join our growing team.
- Deliver high-quality applications from designing and iterating new features into production in short sprint cycles.
- Implement new features on our dApp. Beta can be found here: https://polymath-issuer.netlify.com/
- Maintain and improve our JS Library.
- Provide support for our Smart Contract Engineers to improve performance of the dApp.
- Must have production code (a working dApp) that you are willing to share upon being interviewed. Can be either professional or personal projects.
- Familiarity with web3 tools: Truffle, Solidity, Parity, Geth, Metamask, Web3, Ganache, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience with React.
- A deep understanding of blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency space.
- Experience working with a distributed team.
- Self-starter and comfortable in a very fast-paced startup environment.
- Mandarin Chinese / Korean speaking is a plus (optional).
- Competitive base salary.
- Bonus options available in crypto assets.
- Travel to events and conferences (if desired).
- A choice of working in our office in Barbados, Toronto, or a combination of the two. Exceptional remote candidates will be considered.
- An opportunity to be part of the financial revolution.