In-House Counsel (Securities): Crypto Industry
Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire an in-house counsel to lead on legal matters within the company.
- Be a trusted legal advisor, advising on strategy, legal risks and opportunities, policies and practices.
- Advise on all Securities, Corporate, and Commercial Law matters.
- Lead on regulatory compliance and risk management.
- Draft, review, negotiate, and manage all contractual agreements, including securities offerings, service agreements, partner and vendor agreements, employment and contractor agreements, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and licensing agreements.
- Review marketing material.
- Oversee and manage external counsel.
- Hire, train, and lead all-star legal talent.
- J.D. or LL.B.
- 10+ experience in Securities and Corporate Law from a top tier firm or company.
- An understanding of blockchain technology preferred.
- Self-starter and comfortable in a fast paced startup environment.
- Mandarin Chinese / Korean speaking is a plus (optional).
- Competitive base salary.
- Bonus options available in crypto assets.
- Travel to events and conferences (if desired).
- An opportunity to be part of the financial revolution.