Business Development Analyst
We unequivocally believe that the technology that underpins the Ethereum blockchain will change the history of humanity as we know it: financial inclusion and crypto payment systems for farmers in Africa, self-sovereign identity management for over 1 billion people without formal identification, supply chain provenance tracking that exposes slave labor and blood diamonds. Blockchain networks and smart contracts will pioneer Web 3.0, a fundamental change in how we transcend the basic function of the internet.
The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) is a member-led industry organization based on the goal of empowering the use of Ethereum blockchain technology as an open standard for the betterment of all industries, focused on needs of enterprises. You will interact with EEA members such as Microsoft, Accenture, JP Morgan and Intel to further the mission of enterprise-ready blockchain deployments.
We are seeking a fun, motivated, and intelligent teammate in the Santa Monica office. You are the Business Development Analyst if you:
- Live, breathe and occasionally lose sleep about bleeding edge technologies such as blockchain, cryptocurrency, artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality and autonomous vehicles
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal. Ability to communicate and interact with many types of international executives and technologists
- Showcase high levels of emotional intelligence - people who are curious, professional, dynamic, persuasive, analytical and charismatic
- Can demonstrate a strong work ethic and flexible schedule – work on your time, on time
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent with a track record of achievement
- Located in Greater Los Angeles with ready transportation to our office in Santa Monica, CA.
- Formidable understanding of HubSpot or related CRM systems
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to provide guidance on future business decisions
The Fine Print
- Competitive salary and annual bonus based on candidate’s experience, aptitude and fit
- 401K retirement plan with 80% company matching up to 5% contribution
- Desk at a swanky co-working office on 2nd Street in Santa Monica, close to the 3rd Street Promenade and the beach!
- Flexible vacation and personal time available