Lead/Chief Blockchain Engineer for Well Funded Stealth Startup
- Well Funded Stealth Blockchain Startup
- Denver, CO
- Market salary, significant equity and token upside
- Company Type
- Protocol Development, Wallets, Exchanges, Payments 2.0, Money Transmission
- Job Type
- Full time
- $150,000 - $199,999
- Job Function
- Software Engineer
Well Funded Stealth Blockchain Startup is a Denver-based start-up that will revolutionize the way cryptocurrency is sent and received and do so in a manner that is blockchain and wallet agnostic. We’re keeping a low profile at the moment, though we’ve already secured a venture funding commitment. We are not another fly-by-night ICO. Sigifcant ground floor equity and token upside and market rate compensation.
We are looking for a Lead/Chief Blockchain Engineer to be part of the core team building cutting-edge blockchain platform from scratch.
What you need to know:
- We will be building our own blockchain ledger and smart contracts and issuing our own token and it will not be ERC-20.
- You will put in place the initial platform architecture and write the first line of code.
- You will be challenged daily as we will be solving some very complex blockchain problems.
- You will oversee yet-to-be-hired internal/external development team.
Skills & Requirements
You should apply if:
- You are passionate about blockchain.
- You have at least 5 years of recent hands-on back-end development experience as well as experience as a software architect.
- You have written at least some blockchain code, even if only for fun.
- You have experience and enjoy fast paced startup environment.
- You are in the Denver/Boulder, Colorado area or are willing to move there at some point in the future.
You also need:
- In-depth understanding of the blockchain concepts.
- Experience in end-to-end system design, from the top to bottom of the stack.
- Experience with large-scale, enterprise-class applications.
- Experience in Cybersecurity.
- Authorization to work in the US. No visa sponsorships.
It’s a big plus if you have:
- Forked your own blockchain.
- Regularly contribut to open source projects.
- Worked on blockchain projects.
- Managed a development team.