Disruptive FinTech Start Up looking for Data Engineer
Fluz Fluz is aiming to disrupt the global retail shopping experience through various consumer touch points. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection between blockchain, social media, payments and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 5 members to over 45 and we are operating internationally. We are about to launch our US consumer cash back ap.
We are looking for a Data Engineer that will be responsible to set up the systems that will manage all of our transactional and user data. They will own the process of designing, implementing and maintaining the systems used to collect and organize all data touch points. This position will report directly to the CEO and the company’s technical advisors.
• Work with management and operations team to architect
• Connect all data points to a centralized point and configure all automated processes around that
• Own the process of selecting and implementing the reporting tools
• Integrate all new data touch points in the the centralized reporting tools
• Configure customer data into enterprise grade CRM tools
• Create custom triggers with datasets to automate certain processes
• Monitor flow of data from various touch-points to central system and upkeep systems
• Help to monitor the production systems on a daily basis and respond immediately to any breakages
• Experience building out automation
• Experience with CRM system configuration and customization
• Experience with Tableau or a similar system
• Light understanding of distributed cloud and micro service architecture
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with NoSQL
• Ability to breakdown and articulate solutions to complex problems
• Knack for writing clean, readable and maintainable code
• Willingness to learn and teach
• Desire to be involved in product definition
• A love for automation
• Strong sense of urgency in a professional setting
$95,000 plus annual bonus and other benefits: Competitive Salaries, Team Socials, Paid vacation days, Free coffee, tea and snacks, Dog friendly office and Insider access
You Will Work With
- Maurice Harary, Co-Founder. Maurice is one of Fluz Fluz’s Co-Founders. He leads business development efforts and product view. A businessman at his core, he loves to build & grow companies. His personal hobby is building the Fluz Fluz company.
- Andreas Antrup, Board Advisor. Andreas is one of Fluz Fluz’s board advisors with a technical focus. When he is not advising Fluz Fluz, he is managing a team of 400+ AI developers at Europe’s largest fashion retailer, Zolando. Andreas is focused on bringing the same best practices to Fluz Fluz.
- Ragha Srinivasan, Board Advisor. Ragha acts as an involved board advisor for Fluz Fluz. He supports the technical infrastructure development for the application. When he is not advising Fluz Fluz he is leading the AI team at Youtube.
- Eric Johnson, Product Manager. Eric has been with Fluz Fluz since its inception. He has witnessed it evolve into everything it is today and has a clear vision of where the company will be going. He helps share that vision with all members of the team and implement the best user journey throughout the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Learn more about us at FluzFluz.com
- Marketing and Advertising
- Mobile Applications
- Data mangement