Disruptive FinTech Start Up looking for Mobile App QA Analyst
Fluz Fluz is aiming to disrupt the global retail shopping experience through various consumer touch points. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection between blockchain, social media, payments and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 5 members to over 45 and we are operating internationally. We are about to launch our US consumer cash back ap.
We are looking for a QA analyst that will work with the development team to test all changes prior to launch. This position will work along side product development team to ensure reliability across various devices.
• Work with development team to test all new functionality deployments
• Document any application glitches
• Test all extended functionalities across a host of various devices and operating systems to find all possible bugs with the experience
• Work with development team to constantly evaluate priorities of issues
• Ownership of issue tracking and their resolution
• Support system integrations to identify any problems in that space as well
• Experience with mobile application Quality Assurance
• Experience with testing protocols and documentation
• Strong sense of urgency in a professional setting
• Working with development team to identify bugs and the use case
• Extremely organized and diligent
• Strong process oriented approach to problem solving
• Strong communications skills
• Proactive nature to identify and solve problems
• Generalist background with the ability to to dive deep into problems when necessary
• Ability to move fast and make decisions with a pragmatic approach to problems
$50,000 plus annual bonus and other benefits: Competitive Salaries, Team Socials, Paid vacation days, Free coffee, tea and snacks, Dog friendly office and Insider access
You Will Work With
- Maurice Harary, Co-Founder. Maurice is one of Fluz Fluz’s Co-Founders. He leads business development efforts and product view. A businessman at his core, he loves to build & grow companies. His personal hobby is building the Fluz Fluz company.
- Andreas Antrup, Board Advisor. Andreas is one of Fluz Fluz’s board advisors with a technical focus. When he is not advising Fluz Fluz, he is managing a team of 400+ AI developers at Europe’s largest fashion retailer, Zolando. Andreas is focused on bringing the same best practices to Fluz Fluz.
- Ragha Srinivasan, Board Advisor. Ragha acts as an involved board advisor for Fluz Fluz. He supports the technical infrastructure development for the application. When he is not advising Fluz Fluz he is leading the AI team at Youtube.
- Eric Johnson, Product Manager. Eric has been with Fluz Fluz since its inception. He has witnessed it evolve into everything it is today and has a clear vision of where the company will be going. He helps share that vision with all members of the team and implement the best user journey throughout the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Learn more about us at FluzFluz.com
- Marketing and Advertising
- Mobile Applications
- Quality Assurance