Disruptive FinTech Start Up looking for React Native Engineer
Fluz Fluz is aiming to disrupt the global retail shopping experience through various consumer touch points. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection between blockchain, social media, payments and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 5 members to over 45 and we are operating internationally. We are about to launch our US consumer cash back ap.
We are looking for a react native developer that will implement all UX design changes on our mobile application. They will be working directly with our User Experience team to implement any user experience changes into the mobile application while making sure these changes line up with the functionality coming out of the Node.JS application development side. This position will report directly to the CEO and the company’s technical advisors.
• Act as the connector between the User Experience team and application development team to implement all designs
• Code designs for user experience in React Native
• Help create relevant experiences within mobile application
• Test designs on various devices to ensure precise user experience
• Work with application development team to implement the functionalities on the customer facing layer of the mobile application
• Strong experience with React Native development
• Experience with iOS and Andriod Native development
• An eye for visual products to determine what looks best
• Experience with SVG animation
• Photoshop and Sketch are a plus
• Strong sense of urgency in a professional setting
$80,000 plus annual bonus and other benefits: Competitive Salaries, Team Socials, Paid vacation days, Free coffee, tea and snacks, Dog friendly office and Insider access
You Will Work With
- Maurice Harary, Co-Founder. Maurice is one of Fluz Fluz’s Co-Founders. He leads business development efforts and product view. A businessman at his core, he loves to build & grow companies. His personal hobby is building the Fluz Fluz company.
- Andreas Antrup, Board Advisor. Andreas is one of Fluz Fluz’s board advisors with a technical focus. When he is not advising Fluz Fluz, he is managing a team of 400+ AI developers at Europe’s largest fashion retailer, Zolando. Andreas is focused on bringing the same best practices to Fluz Fluz.
- Ragha Srinivasan, Board Advisor. Ragha acts as an involved board advisor for Fluz Fluz. He supports the technical infrastructure development for the application. When he is not advising Fluz Fluz he is leading the AI team at Youtube.
- Eric Johnson, Product Manager. Eric has been with Fluz Fluz since its inception. He has witnessed it evolve into everything it is today and has a clear vision of where the company will be going. He helps share that vision with all members of the team and implement the best user journey throughout the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Learn more about us at FluzFluz.com
- Marketing and Advertising
- Mobile Applications
- Front end development for mobile application