We are looking for individuals who pick things up quickly and develop skills in our interdisciplinary space, with strong implementationability.
* Write core infrastructure software.
* Develop Raiden Network protocol and reference implementation.
* Design secure protocols, software, and algorithms which are trustless through cryptography.
* Support communicating with the wider community and industries about our software and technology.
* Contribute to an open source codebase.
* Participate in code reviews and feel comfortable in an agile, decentralized development process.
* Experience in distributed systems or database engineering, especially experience with blockchain technology and the Ethereum stack is a major plus.
* Strong in Python, Adequate experience with:git, Linux, networking, a system programming language.
* Take ownership of what you are working on, feel responsible for it and deliver without major supervision.
* A team player who can communicate fluently in spoken and written English.