What we offer:
A spearheading role in the development of something that will revolutionize today’s digital asset exchange landscape: a fully open-source, easy to spin up exchange for everyone.
What you'll do:
- Participate in the full development cycle of an open-source white-label exchange for everyone.
- Architect, design, and closely work with developers to create a highly modular and customizable, yet easy to spin-up digital asset exchange solution.
- API design, development, and integration with other modules.
- Work with developers and other functional teams.
- Constantly keep track of new developments in the crypto world.
- Help to lead the development and improvement of existing and new tools and business processes relating to the products.
- Develop the vision and roadmaps for the products.
- Support to engineering, operations and marketing team to plan, build, launch and manage excellent products.
What We Are Looking For:
- Self-made hackers, computer science background, preferably DevOps experience who want to be on the product side of things.
- Experience in building and deploying complex but well architected applications.
- Digital asset exchange hands-on development experience is a plus (order books, matching engines, wallet management).
- 3+ year experience in software development.
- Strong development experience at least one language.
- Experience in launching at least one product successfully to market.
- Experience in contributing to open source projects and engaging and working with the community, working in decentralized teams.
- Someone that thrives in an open, fast paced environment.
- Someone that has contributed to large-scale open source projects.
- Great verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills; able to present and document ideas in a concise and articulate manner.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, collateral building, white papers, articles, blogs, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to form a deep understanding of market/customer needs and competitive offerings.
- MS degree in computer science or engineering or MBA degree with a computer science or engineering undergrad degree.