BitGo, a global leader in digital currency security, provides sophisticated digital wallets, offline vaults, single integration APIs, and private blockchains to financial institutions. BitGo supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, RMG, and ERC20 tokens, with many more being continuously released. BitGo’s clients include the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and financial enterprises conducting over $12 billion in monthly transactions: Bitstamp, The Royal Mint, The CME Group, Bitbank, BitBay, Brave, KCoin, Ripple, Bitcoin IRA, CoinPayments, Pantera, Genesis, Wirex, Bitso, and many more.
BitGo Inc. was founded in 2013 in Palo Alto, CA and is led by CEO/Co-Founder Mike Belshe, creator of the world’s first multisig protocols for Bitcoin, and co-inventor of SPDY, and CTO Benedict Chan, creator of the world’s first Ethereum multisig wallet. BitGo raised over $54.5 million in funding led by Valor Equity Partners, Redpoint Ventures, DRW, and David Sacks among other capital investors. BitGo recently announced its pending acquisition of Kingdom Trust, a fully regulated trust company serving over 100,000 clients with over $12 billion in assets under custody. This acquisition will make the combined companies the only full-stack, at scale provider of onsite and online protection for digital currency investments held by institutional investors.
BitGo is looking for a skilled Integration Engineer who will join our Engineering Team in Palo Alto. Main Responsibilities:
- Continuous client relationship management that includes understanding client’s requirements, expectations and assistance with technical issues
- Analysis of log files and reports, debugging, troubleshooting
- Collaboration with our Engineering Team and assisting with new product features specs to new and potential customers
- Provide a strong customer voice during our engineering planning
- Provide clear understanding of customer requirements for our Sales Team for and during their sales calls
BitGo is looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making BitGo successful.
- You love talking to customers and love the product implementation process
- You are a skilled problem solver, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual
- You are highly organized and detail oriented
- You are a huge fan of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
- Opportunity to work for a true fast growing tech startup in one of the hottest industries
- Opportunity to work with an awesome team of unique and smart people
- Competitive salary, bonus and stock options
- Fully paid health insurance, including spouse and kids
- Unlimited paid time off and paid holidays
- Free catered lunches (order what you want online)
- Free parking and Caltrain passes
- Onsite fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, fruits and drinks
- Onsite espresso machine with freshly ground coffee (Phil’z, Verve)
- Work equipment of your choice (apple machines, standing desks)
- Great restaurants, bars and gyms right on California Avenue