Customer Service Specialist
Blocktrade.com pride ourselves on providing the best customer experience possible. Because of that, we would like to welcome in our ranks the best customer service specialists. You have to be a good team player, have people skills and have a budding interest in virtual cryptocurrencies. Your English language needs to be near perfection as you will be dealing with people all around the world.
Do you think you would like to work in a fast-paced and interesting environment that encourages you to thrive and always learn something new?
What we offer
- A competitive compensation package - the actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills
- Full-time employment or long-term contracting
- Additional quarterly performance bonuses
- Holiday budget
- 22 days of paid planned leave
By joining us you will obtain:
- experienced co-workers in customer service and fintech,
- a seat at the table - you get to participate in the decision-making process regarding customer service
- an opportunity to innovate and to develop state-of-the-art customer service and
- a chance to work on challenging and yet unsolved problems.
In this position, you will be:
- responsible for developing Blocktrade.com customer experience and service network
- collaborating with established teams of customer service specialists,
- defining and implementing communication between customers and service agents
- This is your excellent career opportunity to join a fast-growing startup in pole position.
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience with customer service
- Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft
- Desire for continuous improvement and learning
- Passion for financial markets and understanding of customer needs
Nice to have
- Cryptocurrency knowledge
- Freshdesk experience
- Financial knowledge
- Experience with UX
- Remote work options
- Educational budget for further education (books, classes etc.)
- Productivity budget for gadgets and tools that increase your productivity
- Free breakfast at our offices and free coffee
- Keeping meetings at the minimum
- Mentorship - you will be guided by the best in the industry to help you get started
- Quarterly OKR's (Objectives and Key Results) - we make sure that your goals are aligned with the goals of the company (reaching all goals will result in a performance bonus)
- Quarterly off-site team building
- Regular meetings with Customer Service Manager for efficiency and happiness assessment
- Educational sessions with key members of Blocktrade.com on Fridays
- Official Fridays - every Friday you come to office in your “Armani” suit (optional)
Blocktrade.com is a high-performant, soon-to-be MiFID II regulated Crypto Assets Trading Facility.
We are a fintech experienced team who believes tokenized securities are a logical next step in the evolution of global financial markets. There are many advantages of using tokenized securities for fundraising and trading. Superior speed and the simplicity of issuance, near-instant settlement, ease of transferring, fractional shares, etc.
In the next decade Crypto Assets will overtake the financial world and Blocktrade.com will be the Trading Facility where these assets will trade. By building software architecture with supreme performance capabilities, we will be able to ensure that hundreds, maybe thousands of crypto assets will be traded at Blocktrade.com. You can be a part of the financial future.
In order to achieve that goal, we are using the most recent advances in computer science. Continuous integration and deployment, dockerization, using OpenShift for DevOps, optimizing performance sensitive code by using faster programming languages, integrating faster and more reliable API protocols like FIX and FAST, etc., all being deployed in a high end dedicated server cluster located in Switzerland.
To support our development, we need passionate and understanding customer service specialists, equipped with the best tools, to take care of our customers.
Our offices are in Ljubljana, Slovenia.