- Blocktrade AG
- Offices are in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 40k - 60k annually without bonuses
- Company Type
- Job Type
- $50,000 - $74,999
- Job Function
- Front-End Developer
Blocktrade.com is looking for a driven and ambitious senior front-end developer to help us build the first registered crypto assets trading facility under the MiFID II regulatory framework, approved by the European Securities and Markets Authority, for trading with Crypto Assets, Crypto Traded Indices™ and blockchain related financial products. Once completed, the Blocktade.com exchange will be able to process more than 1 million trade requests per second outperforming the world’s biggest stock exchanges.
What we offer
- A competitive compensation package, starting from 60k € gross annually - the actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills
- Full-time employment or long-term contracting
- Stock options
- 22 days of paid planned leave
By joining us you will obtain:
- experienced co-workers in fintech,
- a seat at the table - you get to participate in the decision-making process
- an opportunity to innovate and to develop state-of-the-art fintech technologies and
- a chance to work on challenging and yet unsolved problems.
In this position, you will be:
- responsible for developing Blocktrade.com web application using Angular 5 web framework,
- developing graphical interfaces based on graphical designs and in collaboration with graphic designer,
- defining and implementing communication between web application and backend system through REST API and WebSockets.
This is your excellent career opportunity to join a fast-growing startup in pole position.
- Experience with developing web graphical interfaces
- Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft
- Desire for continuous improvement and learning
- Passion for financial markets
Nice to have
- Knowledge of TypeScript programming language
- Knowledge of Angular 5 or similar other web frameworks and libraries
- Experience with reactive programming (RxJS and ngrx)
- In depth knowledge of CSS and/or SCSS
- Experience with UX
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Paid tech conferences - attend (or speak at) the best tech conferences
- Free breakfast at our offices and free coffee
- Keeping meetings at the minimum
- Mentorship - you will be guided by the best in the industry to help you get started
- Monthly 1 on 1's with CTO and/or CEO
- Quarterly OKR's (Objectives and Key Results) - we make sure that your goals are aligned with the goals of the company (reaching all goals will result in a performance bonus)
- Quarterly off-site team building
- No open office spaces
- Contributing to open source
- 2h/week lightning (educational) & developer happiness talks
- Official Fridays - every Friday you come to office in your “Armani” suit (optional)
Blocktrade.com is a high-performant, soon-to-be MiFID II regulated Crypto Assets Trading Facility.
We are a fintech experienced team who believes tokenized securities are a logical next step in the evolution of global financial markets. There are many advantages of using tokenized securities for fundraising and trading. Superior speed and the simplicity of issuance, near-instant settlement, ease of transferring, fractional shares, etc.
In the next decade Crypto Assets will overtake the financial world and Blocktrade.com will be the Trading Facility where these assets will trade. By building software architecture with supreme performance capabilities, we will be able to ensure that hundreds, maybe thousands of crypto assets will be traded at Blocktrade.com. You can be a part of the financial future.
In order to achieve that goal, we are using the most recent advances in computer science. Continuous integration and deployment, dockerization, using OpenShift for DevOps, optimizing performance sensitive code by using faster programming languages, integrating faster and more reliable API protocols like FIX and FAST, etc., all being deployed in a high end dedicated server cluster located in Switzerland.
Our offices are in Ljubljana, Slovenia.