Blockstack is a new internet for decentralized apps. With Blockstack, you own your data and maintain your privacy, security and freedom. Blockstack is open source project and a public benefit corporation. Learn more.
Blockstack is looking for a process driven Operations Partner to collaborate on financial, legal, compliance and other business ops priorities throughout Blockstack PBC. This position is ideal for candidates with a diverse background in law, operations, consulting, compliance or finance who are interested in scaling rapidly growing companies. Blockstack was built by developers for developers, however we are now at an inflection point of growth in our needs when it comes to communication with developers, users, and investors. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy the challenge of encountering a new problem space, becoming expert(-ish) as quickly as possible, and then working to implement the best solution available.
- Work with our Operations Team to further finance, growth, compliance and administrative implementation across the organization.
- Work at the cutting edge intersection of the blockchain space and the status-quo regulatory, legal and financial regimes.
- Need to collaborate with outside experts (e.g., legal counsel, accountants, advisors) to write the book on how a company like ours ought to approach really big and important questions as we grow.
- Generally do what needs to be done to help rapidly scale the organization.
You have 2-5 years of experience working in an operations, consulting, legal, or finance capacity, and excel at new challenges. Experience at a rapidly scaling startup is desirable, though not required.
- Strong organizational skills and record of process driven approach
- You are very smart and like to grab hold of really hard problems
- You know how to learn and how to teach others
- History of taking on responsibility and implementing goals autonomously
Qualities + Traits
- Passion for building the new internet for decentralized apps
- Desire to help build a world-changing startup but recognize that doing so is hard and often unglamorous
- Excellent communication to plan and implement strategy across the company
- Seek out problem-solving opportunities and create repeatable strategies for success
We get a lot of applicants, and have historically hired people who are proactively involved in our work and mission of decentralizing the internet. We hope you explore our Whitepaper, Browser, Github, and Slack prior to submitting your resume.