Disruptive FinTech Start Up looking for a Content Director
- Fluz Fluz
- New York, New York
- Company Type
- Payment Service Providers & Merchant Services
- Job Type
- Full time
- $50,000 - $74,999
- Pay in Crypto
- Job Function
- Digital Marketing
Digital Communications Manager
We are aiming to disrupt the global retail shopping experience through various consumer touch points. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection between blockchain, social media, payments and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 5 members to over 45 and we are operating internationally. We are about to launch our US consumer cash back ap.
The Digital Communications Manager is a key member of the Marketing and Communications team, helping maintain share of mind with our user base. The Digital Communications Manager is the digital voice for the business implementing communications strategy and content for the website, social media channels, blog content and mobile technology. If you have integrated marketing experience and can organize, drive groups toward common goals in a productive way and are comfortable engaging with execs and individual contributors alike, we want to hear from you.
• Responsible for managing digital initiatives to support all communications to users
• Direct content creation to support user acquisition and engagement strategy, utilizing customer segmentation, value proposition/messaging, multi-channel optimization (e.g., digital, direct mail), and sales conversion/customer communication strategy
• Work with content team to develop, manage and proactively maintain website and app content, with responsibility for master schedule, optimization and analytics
• Craft and enhance the marketing strategy for moving customers through various conversion funnels. The strategy must employ a multi-touch approach, integrating channels such as email, direct channels, social media, web, and mobile to engage the target audiences and provide relevant content and messaging at each step of the purchase process
• Use SEO best practices to optimize website, social media and other content to generate exposure, engagement and sign up actions
• Maintain organizational plan and process for keeping digital content current and accurate
• Identifies and tracks key program/campaign metrics, and provides analysis to demonstrate goal achievement and areas of optimization
• Ability to distill complex business and technology strategies to compelling messaging across various marketing materials and to a variety of audiences
• Excellent command of English language (both spoken and written), and expertise writing and editing copy with clarity, brevity and creativity
• Experience effectively using segmentation and targeting to optimize messaging for the right channel, target and business goal (acquisition, cross-sell, retention)
• Dynamic, self-motivated, creative leader and collaborator with excellent digital communications skills and interpersonal skills.
• Strong time and project management skills with proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Detail-oriented, strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into actionable campaign optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives
• Adept at communicating via social media and content management platforms, including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Shopify, Word Press or Square Space.
• Three to five years of demonstrated experience in digital, mobile and social media content development and management.
• Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field.
Competitive based on experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Learn more about us at FluzFluz.com and FluzCoin.io