- Blockchain Works
- New York City
- Up to 175K Base + Up to 100% Annual Bonus
- Company Type
- Job Type
- Full time
- $150,000 - $199,999
- Job Function
- Back-End Developer
We are currently looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to build out our OTC Trading Platform. Senior Candidates will also be working in Java and encrypting our database using Oracle. Commercial JVM, OMS (Order Management System) and integration with cryptocurrency or financial (FIX) exchanges experience is strongly desired.
About the Company:
This is the first, and only, registered broker-dealer in the US for the Cryptocurrency space. This company provides OTC “Block trades” of Cryptocurrency for high net-worth individuals, family investment offices and institutions.
We trade Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic and ZCash and are regulated by FINRA and the SEC. We have also obtained a NY DFS BitLicense.
We offer block trades for HNW and Institutional Clients, and cater to a global network of approved, vetted clients
What we are doing:
- This is a role building and enhancing the trading platform. Working with an experienced CTO you'll have the chance to be part of a greenfield project.
- The right candidate will like having a sense of autonomy, and will appreciate the hard work it takes to build a cryptocurrency exchange.
- We are developing a suite of trading tools and integrations into the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
- Having an eye for design and usability from an internal perspective will be key.
Experience we like:
- Programming languages that target the JVM such as Java, Scala.
- API design and development
- Trading applications and consoles
- Security awareness, data encryption ideal
- Oracle databases
- Good Math and Computer Science knowledge
- An interest in cryptocurrencies a plus
Apply directly on our platform Blockchain Works