CoinDesk is seeking paid full-time time interns and full-time job candidates to support our growing markets coverage team.
This position is open to remote work and is available immediately.
A new asset class has emerged.
Armed with bleeding-edge technologies, a wave of retail and institutional traders are exploring cryptocurrency, investing billions to find the next bitcoin or ethereum protocol that could change the way the world transacts.
At CoinDesk, it's our job to keep traders up to speed.
As such, we're looking for Markets Analysts who can help us keep pace with a fast-moving, 24-hour market, providing to-the-minute analysis using CoinDesk's suite of data products and tools.
As a member of the markets team, you'll be helping readers educate and explore as they seek to put real dollars to work in market heralded as the "the next Internet," but that may see just as many booms and busts.
- Charting acumen: You have the ability to read candlesticks and price patterns, and relay your findings to the average reader in the form of well-organized and visually appealing charts.
- Communication skills: You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as experience writing at a collegiate or professional level.
- Social savvy: You have a demonstrated proficiency in Twitter, TradingView and other tools.
- Technical analysis: You're comfortable with using multiple time frame charts and identifying key levels with help of Fibonacci tools.
- Familiarity with cryptography, blockchain and using block explorers or conducting blockchain analytics.
- Past experience writing for markets audience.
Should I Apply?
Internship - You're a recent college graduate, current graduate student or enrolled undergraduate with a passion for markets and proficiency and fluency with trading tools and charts.
Full-time - You're a markets analyst with 1-5 years of experience that can provide strong writing samples.