Shift Markets provides enterprise-level technology to clients launching global Crypto Exchanges. The firm’s turnkey package includes a front-end trading platform, back office, order management system and liquidity. Shift’s team serves a global clientele from its New York City headquarters with locations in EU and Asia as well. We are growing fast and an opportunity has arisen for a qualified developer to lead our front and back-end development teams. The Full-Stack Development Team Lead will be responsible for managing the company’s distributed front and back-end development teams, hiring new developers, managing the production environment, and driving development priorities. This role will report directly to the CTO.
If you have strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to learn quickly and perform dynamically, this is the position you’ve been waiting for.
Working at Shift Will Involve
- Building low-latency, high-throughput trading systems
- Managing proprietary web applications and the related production environments
- Leading a distributed team of young, enthusiastic developers
- Working in a successful start-up environment
- Exposure to servicing an international client base and 24-hour global team
- Financial technology, trading and economics
- Content Management Systems such as Wordpress
- Full-stack web application development
- C# or Java
- Experience building small web services in PHP, Python, or Node
- Cloud infrastructure management (we use AWS)
- ASP.NET and IIS experience are a plus
- FIX protocol experience is a plus
- At least 1-2 years front-end/web development
- At least 1-2 years back-end/software engineering
- At least 1-2 years directing projects and managing a team of developers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a major in Computer Science (or related applied science) a plus
This is a full-time position based in New York, NY. Full benefits and compensation is commensurate with experience and starts at $100,000. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.