Business Development Manager
Job Description – Business Development Manager
Location – Negotiable
About ICON (http://icon.foundation):
Founded in 2017, the ICON Foundation is a nonprofit organization supporting the promotion and development of open and decentralized software architectures, also known as the blockchain. ICON is one of the largest blockchain networks in the world with reputable institutions in major industries including banks, securities firms, insurance companies, hospitals, and universities. Headquartered in Zug(Switzerland), the foundation currently has over 80 people dedicated to the project.
- Stay up to date on the regulatory environment, macro-economic events, and new projects in the cryptocurrency space.
- Create and complete documents used when working with prospective or current clients
- Lead discussions and meetings with partners or clients regarding synergies with the ICON protocol
- Research new projects that could potentially create synergies with the ICON protocol
- Assist in the idea generation of how to further grow the ICON network
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- A passion for blockchain technology and the ICON protocol specifically
- A working understanding of how blockchain protocols function
- A college degree ideally in a relevant field
- Experience either investing in or researching blockchain protocols and token economies
- Proactive and self-motivated