In partnership with the CEO and President, marshals limited resources productively with the aim of creating maximum value for the company's stakeholders
· Develops and drives the implementation of a strategic plan that supports the organization's vision and strategic goals; translates the strategic plan to the organization to garner support.
· Oversees day-to-day operations and keeps the CEO appraised of significant events.
· In partnership with other senior leaders, executes multiple high-impact initiatives to achieve overall organizational goals; modifies the execution of the strategic plan in response to changing internal and external factors.
· Provides timely, accurate, and complete reports for all operational divisions -- keeping the CEO and the President fully informed in a timely and transparent way about the performance of day-to-day operations.
· Collaboratively advocates and partners with others on the senior leadership team to develop, implement, and continually improve all functions, including strategic talent management programs, processes and functions, finance, information technology, legal and risk.
· Leads and inspires employees to encourage excellence and performance.
· Proven experience as Chief Strategy Officer or Chief Operating Officer.
· Knowledge of blockchain technology is a plus.
· Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
· Experience in fundraising will be a plus
· Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
· Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office and Mac tools.
· Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
· Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
· Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
· Master in Business Administration/Finance or relevant field; MBA is a plus
· Fluent in both English and Chinese. Overseas working experience is a plus.