Senior Front End Engineer
- Remote work
- Depending on candidate's expertise
- Senior Front End
- Company Type
- Enterprise Blockchain Platforms
- Job Type
- Full time
- $75,000 - $99,999
- Job Function
- Front-End Developer
NEM is looking for a Front End Engineer to join our driven team and work on the development of web applications. The ideal candidate must be a skilled Angular 5 developer with experience in web application development. The role will primarily be focused on development and delivery of projects. You are expected to communicate with members of the Technology group by providing status, identifying and raising issues and participating in planning activities. You are highly motivated with a passion for fault tolerant and distributed systems and have the ability and confidence to analyse situations and make impactful decisions.
- Implement the User Interface for web applications using Angular 5 and other web technologies.
- Take individual responsibility for the entire development cycle from requirements definition and design through coding, debugging, testing and final release.
- Work closely within a tight knit team of experienced engineers to produce high-quality software products on an aggressive schedule.
- Demonstrate professional engineering practices including adherence to coding standards, producing design documentation, and supporting integration.
- Write and execute unit tests.
- Communicate estimates, schedules, issues and dependencies to technical or project lead
- Refactor existing code base and improve overall quality of code
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline,
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial software development
- SOLID principles
- Test-Driven Development
- Experience developing with Web technologies: Angular 5, TypeScript, HTML5, Sass
- Experience with REST APIs
- Expertise in object-oriented design methodologies
- Experience working with medium to large scale code bases in small to large groups
- Passion for front end application development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing with support for Cross-browser compatibility
- You value team success over personal success
- ReactJS, NodeJS
- Experience building cloud deployed applications
- Knowledge with libraries such as React, PIXI, Antd
- Experience with blockchain is a strong plus.
What do we offer
We are a young and dynamic organisation in full expansion that is active in an innovative sector at international level; plenty of challenges and a wide range of tasks to fulfill.
A high level of involvement and flexibility (this works in two directions) to organize your work according to your own preferences (within reason).
Opportunity to grow in the company.
We all know that applying for a job can be a painstaking process. We are trying to make it as simple as possible.
Send us your CV and your motivation letter (EN). Just be yourself!
If we see the potential, we will organize a video call that fits both agendas.
If we are both convinced, we will arrange a meeting at our office, you will meet the team and we will inform you about the in and outs of the company and the tasks at hand.
If we are both happy and fully committed, we finalise all formalities and start our collaboration.