Performance & Stress Engineer
- Remote work
- Depending on candidate's expertise
- Performance and Stress
- Company Type
- Enterprise Blockchain Platforms
- Job Type
- Full time
- $75,000 - $99,999
- Job Function
- Software Engineer
NEM is looking for someone that is passionate about the performance, resource optimization and scalability of distributed systems. Every ounce of memory, CPU, and Storage that can be squeezed out of the system results in huge savings and improvement of our technology.
- Evaluate and improve performance and efficient resource usage;
- Perform macro and micro optimizations which help with performance improvements;
- Solve challenges related to durability, availability, concurrency and questioning how and why things are the way they are while serving thousands of blockchain transactions per second.
- 5 years of professional software development experience building scalable, distributed services;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in software engineering, computer science (or equivalent)
- You value team success over personal success
What do we offer
We are a young and dynamic organisation in full expansion that is active in an innovative sector at international level; plenty of challenges and a wide range of tasks to fulfill.
A high level of involvement and flexibility (this works in two directions) to organize your work according to your own preferences (within reason).
Opportunity to grow in the company.
We all know that applying for a job can be a painstaking process. We are trying to make it as simple as possible.
Send us your CV and your motivation letter (EN). Just be yourself!
If we see the potential, we will organize a video call that fits both agendas.
If we are both convinced, we will arrange a meeting at our office, you will meet the team and we will inform you about the in and outs of the company and the tasks at hand.
If we are both happy and fully committed, we finalize all formalities and start our collaboration.