- Front-end development ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Scoping and building the frontend in order to secure a fast and smooth user experience.
- Maintaining the platform and at the same time challenge/enhance the existing set-up.
- Develop and implement new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Optimizing project flows by collaborating with other team members and partners.
- Take charge of the front-end part of the full-stack.
- Contribute to an agile and efficient development team.
- You have at least 4 years of work experience with front-end development with relevant tools and methods to create superior solutions.
- You have a strong understanding of HTML and CSS and preferably Sass.
- You must have extensive experience with front-end frameworks like Angular 5, ReactJS, or others.
- You have a good understanding of RxJs request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- You have extensive experience with building usability.
- You have proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- You are familiar with front-end build tools, such as Webpack.
- You have proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.You have a good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.You must have high English proficiency, both in writing and speaking.You have permission to work within the EU.