Practice Development Director (Blockchain/Fintech Strategy)
Practice Development Director will assist in the firm’s focused development of our Blockchain practice. The individual will work directly with the lead partners of the practice to help achieve the group’s goals. The individual needs to be a licensed lawyer with substantive knowledge of the blockchain related work of lawyers and companies.
Primary job responsibilities may include:
- In collaboration with the Blockchain team, contribute to development of content which include, and not limited to, thought leadership, publications, blogs and marketing materials.
- Active participation in business development activities, including and not limited to, preparing pitches and proposals, and presentations.
- Support client service and relationship management efforts of the Blockchain community.
- Stay abreast of, and publish internal (and external) updates on technology and market trends and opportunities.
- Contribute substantive content to customized pitch materials and proposals for prospective clients.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop content and support group members’ efforts to enhance the group’s social media presence.
- Identify and establish leads, and generate entrees to prospective clients
- Work with client leads to institutionalize core Blockchain/Fintech clients by cross-selling other firm expertise to them.
- Contribute “futurist” perspectives on emerging technologies to the firm’s ongoing effort to enhance client service and develop new capabilities.
- Actively and visibly participate in core industry associations.
The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal/written communication skills. They must be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced work environment. The candidate will be able to effectively interface with all levels of personnel within the organization and with external clients. Working knowledge of, and experience in, the Blockchain/Fintech “ecosystem” of technologists, emerging growth companies and industry leaders is a plus.
This position requires a JD degree and a minimum of 3 years of legal experience with an emphasis on blockchain industry. This position will require travel.
This position may be located in Seattle, New York, Palo Alto or San Francisco.
Please apply online at:
New York https://www.perkinscoie.com/en/about-us/careers/professional-staff/job-listings/practice-development-director-job-s20171203-new-york-ny.html
Palo Alto https://www.perkinscoie.com/en/about-us/careers/professional-staff/job-listings/practice-development-director-job-s20171203-palo-alto-ca.html
San Francisco https://www.perkinscoie.com/en/about-us/careers/professional-staff/job-listings/practice-development-director-job-s20171203-san-francisco-ca.html