Cross-Media Marketing Associate
CoinDesk is the #1 media company in the hypergrowth world of blockchain & digital assets. We help seasoned professionals and those who are brand new stay current on the evolving industry, giving them the smart content they need to make the decisions that impact their businesses. CoinDesk reaches tens of millions of people around the world and thousands of people attend our Consensus global events every year.
We are seeking a cross-media marketing expert to execute on our communications plan and balance the different priorities related to our media products: events, desktop, mobile, social, data and analytics, video, podcasts, newsletters, webinars, and custom content. The ideal candidate is ambitious, collaborative, organized, and with excellent communication skills.
Top Reasons to Work for CoinDesk:
- We are the #1 media company dedicated to blockchain
- Opportunity to influence the direction of the company and our voice externally
- Be a part of a rapidly growing company in a sector that everybody is trying to understand
As part of the CoinDesk team, you will:
- Be responsible for communicating CoinDesk’s products to the market
- Work directly with editorial and sales to package opportunities for clients
- Manage audience research/analytics and create weekly reports that are shared company-wide
- Work with sales to deliver opportunities to clients to help drive their businesses
- Responsible for media kit and customizing a message that includes all CoinDesk assets
- Coordinate on editorial calendar, as well as special reports and tentpole opportunities
- Manage and write email marketing campaigns for events
- Create marketing materials for all relevant CoinDesk media products
Skills to have:
- Strong sales and marketing copywriting and design
- Digital advertising experience including client facing interaction
- Powerpoint, Excel, Word expertise
- Social media, newsletters, podcasts, and video experience
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as with others
- The ability to manage multiple projects and balance the needs of editorial and the marketing team
- Impeccable grammar and writing skills: you don’t need to be edited
About the Culture:
CoinDesk is a quickly growing company with incredible ambition. We care about the work that we do and about our mission to inform and educate the blockchain community. You will have an immediate impact on the growth of CoinDesk. At our growth stage, it is important that you can communicate fearlessly across departments and offer support even if it falls outside the job description. Ultimately, we are a close-knit team that takes huge pride in the opportunity we have. We want you to join us.
This role reports to CoinDesk’s Director of Marketing.