CoinDesk is the number one media player in the hypergrowth world of blockchain & digital assets. We help seasoned professionals and those that are brand new stay current on the evolving industry with digital media content and data.
The ideal fit for this role thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment and has worked on production systems at scale. As a Software Engineer on our digital media team, you will spend the majority of your time developing front end code, shipping features on our public facing digital media site and components across our internal tools. You will work with the broader engineering and product team to deliver robust features.
Top Reasons to Work for CoinDesk:
- We are the #1 media player dedicated to blockchain
- We have seen unprecedented growth, with audience growing 400% year-over-year
- Help build out the foundation of product and engineering culture at one of the fastest growing blockchain companies in New York
- PHP and JS (Reac)t on the application front end
- Postgres, Redis, Mysql
- Hosting and deployment on AWS
Required skills and experience include:
- 3+ years of front-end development (React, Angular, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with backend technology (Node, Python, etc. )
- 1+ year of experience with Node.js
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a technical discipline (computer science, electrical engineering)
About the Culture:
CoinDesk is a small company with incredible ambition. We care about the work that we do and about our mission to inform and educate this rapidly growing audience. You will have an immediate impact on the growth of CoinDesk. We are not siloed, so it’s important that you can communicate across departments and offer support even if it falls outside the job description. Ultimately, we’re a close-knit team that takes huge pride in the opportunity we have. We want you to join that.
Contact Information: Please send your resume to email@example.com with your resume, any relevant project or github links and a short cover letter about why you want to join CoinDesk.