ConsenSys is a venture production studio focused on building and scaling tools and enterprise software products powered by Ethereum. Our mission is to use these solutions to power the emerging economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, security and infrastructure, and more. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
We are currently seeking a Product Designer with a passion for building platforms in the Ethereum ecosystem. As a Senior Product Designer at ConsenSys you will explore user motivations and behaviors, and dive at answering some of the most challenging questions in product design. They work on planning engaging user journeys, and producing refined interfaces, all while coordinating with other design team members, product managers, and developers, in order to produce the most user centric solutions.
- Advise, and articulate UX approaches, goals and design-direction to key stakeholders, both internally and externally, communicating in their language, and designing with empathy for their cares and concerns.
- Develop storyboards, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual design to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Actively give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the bar for quality
- Employs a broad set of design tools to best solve and communicate user flows, interaction and motion.
- Elicit project requirement details and feedback from involved stakeholders.
- Mentor junior designers or interns, growing and iterating on our design culture by participating in design-team-wide initiatives such as recruiting, developing design principles, and improving design tools and process
- Spread design thinking methodology and how it can benefit the wider mesh.
- Fearlessly take on highly complex problem areas and then publish what you learn
What we ask for:
- You have 6+ years of experience working as a product designer on agile teams
- Expert level competency in Adobe CC, Sketch, and InVision App
- You have solved complex problems with elegant, shipped product—evidenced in an online portfolio featuring end-to-end product design
- You demonstrate product vision and use data and experimentation to provide product direction.
- While you may not have a branding or marketing background, you understand customer experience and the relationship between brand and product design
- You’re excellent at articulating design decisions, presenting to clients or stakeholders
- You’re effective at prototyping at varying levels of fidelity
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches and proactively solve problems.
- You demonstrate solid leadership skills and an ability to develop strong partnerships with product managers and engineers
Even better if:
- You’re interested in or have experience with decentralized applications and blockchain
- You’re interested in or have experience designing for SaaS platforms including CRM, ERP, or business process modelling.
- You’re highly proficient in Arabic
- You enjoy some amount of ambiguity and freedom to experiment
- You’ve built or worked with design systems