CoinDesk is seeking a full-time Live Show Technician/Editor. The Technician/Editor will assist in the production and post-prod of several CoinDesk projects, including a weekly 3-camera live show, a daily podcast, and more.
- Assist in the production of a weekly live show on Twitter. Responsibilities can include operation of PTZ cameras or live-switching/graphics operation.
- Edit live show into several clips for social distribution.
- Assist in the production/editing of a daily video podcast. Production responsibilities can include mic/camera operation. Post-production may include editing audio and/or video.
- Strong knowledge of multi-cam live show workflow, including experience with the ATEM Production Switcher and encoders. Experience with PTZ cameras is a bonus but not necessary.
- Experience broadcasting live to Twitter
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere and Wirecast. Familiarity with audio editing software (Pro Tools or similar) is desirable.
- Knowledge of bitcoin/blockchain technology is strongly preferred. This position will require editorial judgement when clipping content. Familiarity with the world of blockchain tech will help immensely.
Please include a resume and clips of previous work. This position reports to the Head of Video Studios.