Senior Full Stack Developer (Backend Emphasis)
Join the saltiest team around in our heroic effort to reinvent finance for the blockchain era. In the heart of the Mile High City, You will work alongside a small team of talented and very passionate individuals to help construct a bleeding-edge, mission-critical, revolutionary technology that will be used by crypto holders all over the world.
The SALT Lending platform is a unique integration of legacy programming languages and platforms with new ones that barely have a tutorial written. As such, on the one hand, we are looking for a seasoned professional who can deliver clean and efficient code according to established standards. On the other hand, we are looking for a pioneer – someone who enjoys living at the frontier and is not afraid to challenge existing practices and techniques.
Requirements -- What you bring
- Proven history of writing clean, DRY, efficient, creative code
- Collaborate closely with small, cross-functional teams of designers, developers and product managers to build new features and applications
- Working with cloud hosting technologies such as Amazon Web Services
- Design and extend existing APIs as needed to implement new functionality or improve data transfer between applications.
- Continuously search out new ideas and technologies to learn and share with your team members; help develop junior team members
- Encouraging and improving upon what works well, while cutting what isn’t
- Stay up to date on the latest development practices and strategies that make it possible to create amazing applications
- Excellent references and a history of trust in former careers
- Ability to write robust integration and unit tests, as well as collaborate with other devs and QC channels to diagnose and fix bugs fast
- Basic understanding of Bitcoin and Ethereum: general concepts, scripting, smart contracts
- Basic understanding of cryptographic primitives like hashing, macs, PK-crypt
Benefits -- A few perks you can look forward to
- A bright, conveniently located office in Downtown Denver
- Free parking / transportation
- Free catered lunch, daily
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, and treats
- Health, dental, and vision benefits, and 401K matching
Full-time. Must be in Greater Denver Area or willing to relocate.