CoinList is building the platform for companies to manage tokenization processes for sales of their assets, and is a community for investors to discover high-quality projects. Our customers include Protocol Labs (raised $205M) and Blockstack (raised $50M). CoinList is an agile team compiled of leading engineering and product experts, and we are in growth-mode!
Our core team spent years building the world’s most successful startup fundraising platform at AngelList. We are excited to now be bringing that experience to crypto. In our first 6 months, we’ve facilitated dozens of token sales that have raised over $300M.
Token networks are powerful tools we want to use to empower entrepreneurs. Join us in building the infrastructure and services needed to change the world.
As a blockchain engineer at CoinList, you will apply your experience in scaling financial infrastructure technology:
- Build the most trusted platform for token sales
- Work with and help grow the best companies in the crypto space
- Be at the forefront of developments in engineering, law, and finance
- Learn from and teach a small, experienced team
- Regularly ship high-impact features
- Develop smart contracts
- A full-stack engineer with at least 3 years of work experience
- Experienced with smart contracts and related concepts
- Excited about the crypto space (and preferably have built things in it)
- Comfortable working in large and complex codebases
- Committed to making the user experience of products you work on seamless
- Thoughtful about security
- Relentless in seeking out and taking feedback