Digital Media Internship
CoinDesk is seeking paid full-time time interns to support our growing Editorial and Marketing teams.
This position is based in New York City and is available for Summer 2018.
The world of finance and banking is being reimagined. Armed with new technologies, a wave of innovators is seeking to reshape how the world manages its money.
At CoinDesk, it's our job to cover the story.
Our Digital Media Strategy Internship offers an unprecedented opportunity for qualified interns to work alongside our growing editorial and marketing teams to implement story distributions campaigns across social and mobile.
As the world of cryptocurrencies is expanding, so too is CoinDesk's audience. As such, we're looking for someone to help us implement strategies that can grow this asset, helping us deliver our industry-leading editorial in strategic and tactful ways.
- Strong communication skills: Must be able to manage dialogue with senior newsroom leaders and marketing specialists, and help develop topic and subject-specific audience engagement strategies.
- Proficiency in data analysis: Applicants must have the ability to deftly analyze data and propose conclusions that can help move and shift strategy according to real-time findings.
- Social savvy: Advanced knowledge of Google and social media analytics and related tools, as well as a demonstrated proficiency in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram.
- Work independently: You are able to prioritize, organize and manage deliverables but work in a supportive environment.
- Familiarity with cryptography, blockchain and using block explorers or conducting blockchain analytics.
- Experience in creating graphics via Adobe (or similar) software.
Should I Apply?
The position is ideal for recent college graduates, current graduate students or enrolled undergraduates who want a hands-on, real-world writing experience for an engaged audience.
Since 2013, CoinDesk has been the leader in blockchain news.
Through our independent journalism and monthly research reports, we cover the key trends, technologies, companies and people that matter in bitcoin, ethereum and other blockchain tech communities. We also host must-attend events, such as Consensus, CoinDesk's annual blockchain summit, which has become the industry’s largest annual event for experts and leaders from the startup, investment, financial services, and policy communities.
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.