Private Placement Professional
Finance Bachelors Degree / preferably MBA or MS in Finance 4-8 years experience working in either:
- Investment Banking Division - Including mergers & acquisitions, equity capital markets, debt capital markets, private placements, leveraged finance, industry teams at one of the top 20 investment banks
- Private Equity Firms - private placements and buy-outs at firms in the following list: https://www.privateequityinternational.com
- Strategy, Finance, or Management Consulting firm - McKinsey, BCG, Accenture, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Bain
Already obtained or ability to easily obtain Series 82, 7, or 63 FINRA license examinations
Experience managing a team of juniors
Experience working directly with and managing relationships with clients (companies and investors)
Please attend to the next questionnaire as a prerequisite for soon interview!
(1) Have you raised investment funds before for your own company or clients? And if so, how much and what is the average capital raise per client?
(2) Describe your network of investors (types of investors, risk appetite, repeat investors, dry powder) and how you have worked with them in the past.
(3) Explain a methodology you would use to complete valuation of a blockchain technology company or security tokenization.
(4) Please give an outline of a typical start-up deck, teaser, and investment memorandum you would suggest. (5) What is your main focus when building and motivating teams? Please describe your ideal colleague.
(6) What is the most challenging situation you have faced in your career and how have you overcome it?
(7) How would you balance client interests between companies looking to raise capital and a book of investors looking to invest repeatedly in selective, high quality deals?