Senior Engineer / Engineer, Front-end Development
- Responsible for developing functional and appealing user facing features for web and desktop applications as well as backend API creation;
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to ensure the technical feasibility of designs;
- Optimize applications to maximize performance and scalability;
- Perform UI and API testing.
- At least 6 years of experience in front-end development. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields (or equivalent expertise);
- Proficient in libraries and frameworks, such as JQuery, Bootstrap, ReactJS, AngularJS, etc.;
- Solid understanding of web application architecture, object-oriented software and design patterns;
- Passionate about learning latest front-end technologies;
- Self-motivated and fast learner;
- Strong communication skills.
Appointment will be offered with attractive salary. Fringe benefits include paid leaves, medical and dental insurance coverage and contribution of MPF. The incumbent will work under five-day week schedule in a friendly and dynamic working environment. Great opportunity to work on the emerging technologies.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting reference number) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department through email to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.