Shift Markets provides enterprise-level technology to clients launching global Crypto Exchanges. The firm’s turnkey package includes a front-end trading platform, back office, order management system and liquidity. Shift’s team serves a global clientele from its New York City headquarters with locations in EU and Asia as well. An opportunity has emerged for an experienced Product Manager with our fast-growing team. The Product Manager will focus on building our White Label Exchange Technology that enables anyone to start their own crypto exchange. This role will report directly to the C-suite executive team.
In this role, you’ll gain insight into the crypto industry while ensuring a world-class product is delivered to our international clientele. The more your skill set matches the technologies we use, the better. If you haven’t mastered all of them, you’ll add valuable technical experience to your background in this role. If you are experienced and highly ambitious, with a strong interest in trading and cryptocurrency, you’re well suited for this position.
To apply, please tell us more about yourself here: https://form315.typeform.com/to/q9olYR
- Determining product strategy with C-suite executive team
- Creating a product roadmap with deliverables and deadlines
- Leading a distributed team of developers
- Managing builds and all other aspects of improving the White Label Exchange Technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Advanced analytical capabilities
- Effective project management skills
- Proven strategic planning and process design skills
- A knack for understanding client needs
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly in a dynamic environment
- The nature of our industry makes language skills in addition to English an asset
Technologies We Use
- Microsoft Windows
- C# or Java
- Content Management Systems such as WordPress
- Cloud infrastructure management (we use AWS)
- TCP/IP, Networking, and SQL (PGSQL, MYSQL)
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in managing financial technology products
- Experience building small web services in PHP, Python, or Node
- Experience with ASP.NET and IIS
- Experience with FIX protocol a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a major in Computer Science (or another applied science) a plus.
This is a full-time position with full benefits, based in New York, NY. Salary is $110,000 plus quarterly bonuses.