eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join ourFinance department and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
eToro’s new U.S. office is looking for a Financial Operations Manager to manage and support the U.S. subsidiary overall operations.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive and senior management background. Proven track record in successfully navigating complex financial operations in a regulated environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage and support our United States cryptocurrency operations which includes account opening, KYC, deposits, cash outs, account maintenance, and risk.
- Preparation of all financial reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecasting and research.
- Implementation, facilitation and management of cross border payments, settlements, and reconciliation.
- Implement and manage corporate governance that follow organizational standards, and ensuring new organizational policies align with applicable regulations.
- Setup and manage vendor management program inclusive of risk controls.
- Effectively negotiate vendor contracts.
- Develop effective measures to track business performance, identify trends and act as a strategic partner to functional leaders.
- Support our global operations.
- Create processes and systems that automate and reduces the effort needed to be able to respond to audits, and support regulatory and standardization audits.
Want to Join? You’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance from four-year college or university, MBA/CPA is preferred
- Computer science or other technology background is preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in a financial services organization, preferably in self-directed trading platforms or payments
- Advanced skill set with Excel
- You are a great communicator; both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional attention to the finest details and ability to learn new topics to the Nth degree.
- Proven enthusiasm for and/or knowledge of the cryptocurrency landscape