Shift Markets provides enterprise-level technology to clients launching global Crypto Exchanges. The firm’s turnkey package includes a front-end trading platform, back office, order management system and liquidity. Shift’s team serves a global clientele from its New York City headquarters with locations in EU and Asia as well. We are looking for the right candidate to be our Copywriter.
Our ideal Copywriter is able to quickly create and develop original content. This candidate should have a passion for cryptocurrency and should thoroughly understand blockchain and crypto to jump right into the position. Ideally, the candidate understands the financial markets in crypto/blockchain as that pertains to what we do specifically as a financial technology services provider. This person also has a knack for making abstract and complex messages come through clearly and simply. You will become an integral part of the team and SHIFT’s success as our Copywriter. You’ll channel your talents to create tactics and ideas to capture attention from leads and in our advertising. Work will involve writing promotional pieces, advertisements, social media posts, and more.
Please fill out this form to apply: https://form315.typeform.com/to/JcpVWi
You can upload a sample of your work, such as a portfolio or an example of your writing through the link above.
- Create concepts and strategy for marketing
- Develop ideas into B2B copy
- Write copy to attract, develop, and retain clients
- Ensure online content is highly optimized
- Organize FAQs and case studies
- Draft press releases and emails
- Solid understanding of the essentials of copywriting
- Not prone to writer’s block
- Understands the psychology behind advertising
- Ability to develop messages that efficiently get through to recipients
- Has mastered the use of tone to communicate ideas is also ideal. Excellent communication skills
- Well-organized with great time-management skills
- Excels in a fast-paced and unstructured environment
- Superior spelling and grammar
- Highly analytical
- Able to manage multiple projects at once
- An upbeat, positive attitude
- Transitions easily from creative to strategic thinking
- Impeccable interpersonal and teamwork skills
- 0-2+ years of experience copywriting (or similar experience, such as content marketing)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a major related to writing or psychology a plus
Salary is $50,000.