- Selfkey Foundation
- Finance & Accounting
- Company Type
- Financial Services & Products
- Job Type
- Full time
- $75,000 - $99,999
- Pay in Crypto
- Job Function
SelfKey is a blockchain-based self-sovereign identity system that allows individuals and companies to truly own, control and manage their digital identity. In today’s world, your digital identity details are stored across thousands of servers in various places where you’ve registered an account. Ongoing large-scale hacks of stolen data in recent years have shown that big centralized stores of information pose serious security concerns.
During recent ICO, Selfkey reached the 'Public Sale Max Cap' in 11 minutes, raising $22M in the public sale, with a max cap of $3000 per individual participant.
Built on open-source technology, our products power various market and business use cases, such that; enable users to instantly and securely obtain citizenship and residency by investment, access hundreds of FinTech products and services, incorporate companies, open bank accounts, authorize to trade on exchange platforms, manage cryptocurrency portfolios & receive/send/store ETH (or any ERC-20 token), and more.
We believe the future of identity management lies in utilizing blockchain technology because it’s decentralized, immutable, and protected by cryptography. You’ll be able to take full ownership of your personal data and identity, while sharing only the necessary information with other individuals or organizations. When it comes to crypto exchanges, financial products, and token sales - this can remove the often complex, repetitive, and redundant process of KYC/AML (Know Your Customer / Anti-Money Laundering). SelfKey makes this process simple, painless, and easy - we’ve been mentioned here, here, and here.
- Collaborate with CEO, team leaders and external accounting firm to create a financial strategy which is in alignment with the company’s vision
- Hands-on work on to implement the following:
- Streamlined financial systems for payroll, AR / AP - process creation and implementation
- Work with CEO and Ops Director to integrate payroll systems with time tracking software and automate the process
- Run payroll and other weekly / monthly payments
- Manage and assist in opening bank accounts and applying for company credit cards and / or lines of credit per need
- Preparation and execution of periodic financial planning, closing and forecasting. Budget execution control.
- Analysis of company’s expenses and collaboration with management to increase revenue.
- Analyzing changes and movements in P&L, communicating on deviations regarding targets with CEO and Operations Director.
- Periodic analysis of financial condition of the company, KPI analysis, controlling KPI’s movements and deviations. Presentation of conclusions to management and team.
- Development and implementation of financial tools to qualify, measure and optimize company performance, preparation of proposals to increase efficiency.
- Participation in periodic group meetings to ensure current processes and decision making are in line with company goals and strategy.
- Preparation of detailed monthly and YTD reports
- Supporting business managers by providing specific financial analysis and reporting for each request.
Required Skills / Must Have:
- Proven experience as finance expert / financial controller / director of finance in a distributed model company with offices / partners / vendors / clients / employees / contractors around the World
- Experience setting up company bank accounts and associated credit cards and / or lines of credit with European / Asian / US banks
- Interest in crypto space and willingness to expand knowledge in this area
- Open to learn and work with cryptocurrency based financial systems
- Comfortable following management decisions
- Proactive in proposing financial solutions
- Able to take an idea / project and run with it with little to no hand holding
- Fluent in English
- Ability and willingness to overlap per need with the following time-zones: GMT-6 → GMT+7
Preferred Skills / Nice to Have:
- Experience with KYC (know your customer) laws and regulations
- Experience with cryptocurrencies based financial systems
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team
- Experience working with Asian based start-ups
- Experience with Xero accounting software
- Some experience working with time tracking software such as Time Doctor, Harvest etc
- Some experience working with systems and tools for collaboration in distributed model teams, such as Slack, Mattermost, Asana, Trello, Basecamp etc.