Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire an Ethereum dApps QA Engineer to join our growing team.
- Work with the dApps team to ensure a high quality product.
- Actively participate in project development meetings such as sprint planning.
- Establish best practices for QA.
- Create and maintain automated testing architecture across our tech stack.
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Review requirements and provide knowledgeable feedback to ensure they are thorough and detailed.
- Keep thorough documentation of all aspects of a project, including but not limited to:
- Deployment communication
- Detailed bug tickets
- Comprehensive manual and automated test cases
- Build a team to successfully ensure all major software releases meet a high quality standard.
- At least 4 years of experience in a QA role.
- Comfortable with Appium and Selenium testing environments.
- Familiar with React Native, iOS, and Android development environments.
- Experience working with automation framework tools — possibly Selenium, Protractor, Nightmare etc..
- Experience with Integration, Regression, Unit & API testing methodologies.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- A deep understanding of blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency space.
- Experience working with a distributed team.
- Self-starter and comfortable in a very fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience with Browserstack Automate/Live is a plus (optional).
- Mandarin Chinese / Korean speaking is a plus (optional).
- Competitive base salary.
- Bonus options available in crypto assets.
- Travel to events and conferences (if desired).
- A choice of working in our office in Barbados, Toronto, or a combination of the two. Exceptional remote candidates will be considered.
- An opportunity to be part of the financial revolution.