DApps Quality Assurance Engineer
Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire an Ethereum dApps QA Engineer to join our growing team.
- Work with the dApps team to ensure a high quality product.
- Actively participate in project development meetings such as sprint planning.
- Establish best practices for QA.
- Create and maintain automated testing architecture across our tech stack.
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Review requirements and provide knowledgeable feedback to ensure they are thorough and detailed.
- Keep thorough documentation of all aspects of a project, including but not limited to:
- Deployment communication
- Detailed bug tickets
- Comprehensive manual and automated test cases
- Build a team to successfully ensure all major software releases meet a high quality standard.
- At least 4 years of experience in a QA role.
- Comfortable with Appium and Selenium testing environments.
- Familiar with React Native, iOS, and Android development environments.
- Experience working with automation framework tools — possibly Selenium, Protractor, Nightmare etc..
- Experience with Integration, Regression, Unit & API testing methodologies.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- A deep understanding of blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency space.
- Experience working with a distributed team.
- Self-starter and comfortable in a very fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience with Browserstack Automate/Live is a plus (optional).
- Mandarin Chinese / Korean speaking is a plus (optional).
- Competitive base salary.
- Bonus options available in crypto assets.
- Travel to events and conferences (if desired).
- A choice of working in our office in Barbados, Toronto, or a combination of the two. Exceptional remote candidates will be considered.
- An opportunity to be part of the financial revolution.