As a Hashgraph Project Consultant your job is to be the primary point of contact for new clients, and you will be responsible for delivering world-class client experiences. You will champion client requests internally and serve as the primary escalation point for clients as needed. You will be responsible for helping the company secure new clients, scope projects and plan resources.
To excel in your position, you should have a strong background in sales, enterprise solutions and services, as well as a strong understanding of software development and agile methodologies.
You may find yourself doing all of the following:
- Working with Hashgraph’s Business Development and Developer Advocacy teams to secure new clients by leading initial interactions with customers and answering initial client questions.
- Organizing and working with system integration partners to identify and secure the right partner with the right expertise for each client project.
- Directing the execution and delivery of client term sheets, licenses and projects as needed.
- Brainstorming and participating in new business development initiatives.
- Ensuring all projects and all clients are happy and that their needs are met by the Hashgraph team and partners.
- Managing client expectation and ensuring all necessary inputs from client are taken into account during the lifecycle and working relationship.
- Building long-lasting, trusting relationships with Hashgraph clients.
- Proactively managing the license and partnership pipeline with the Business Development team.
- 2+ years experience working in technology consulting, software delivery management, or sales of professional services.
- 2+ years of experience preparing proposals, budgets, plans, and reviewing statements of work.
- 2+ years of experience working with an agile software development team.
- Self-motivated, quick-thinking, and able to succeed in a face paced environment
- Extremely articulate.
- World class individual contributor and leader.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction.