Executive Assistant (Dallas)
Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: CEO
About Hedera Hashgraph:
We are a revolutionary company built around a revolutionary technology, the hashgraph consensus algorithm. The platform is lightning fast, secure, and fair, and ideally suited to be the world’s first massadopted public distributed ledger. Our vision is a cyberspace that is trusted, secure, and without the need for central servers. Join us and say, hello future.
We operate at a fast pace and have ambitious plans. We balance our enthusiasm with a measured approach to risk, and have raised approximately $100 million, sufficient funding for well over five years of operations.
About the Role:
As our Executive Assistant, you will report directly to the CEO and will support him and his executive team.
You enjoy working within a fun, entrepreneurial and fast-moving environment, and exercise good judgment consistently. You are creative, a strong written and verbal communicator, with outstanding administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to balance multiple priorities. You are capable of working independently on projects, from conception to completion, as well as working under pressure. You can be counted on to handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Completing a broad variety of administrative tasks, including: managing extremely active calendars; preparing expense reports; composing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas; and compiling documents for meetings.
- Keeping the executives well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up to ensure timely responses to these commitments and responsibilities.
- Researching, prioritizing, and following up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executives, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determining appropriate courses of action, referral, or response.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, senior management, and external partners and customers
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Must be a self-learner and quick study
Education and Experience Requirements
- Five to ten years supporting C-Level Executives
- BA/BS degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, Google Docs, Google Web Mail and various social media web platforms